i’ve been working on a bag of ‘power greens’ that i bought at the co-op last week, and todays lunch was a perfect way to polish them off. the greens are a mix of spinach, chard, baby kale and a few other nutritional powerhouses. i tossed them with carrot, strawberries, a handful of cilantro, some almonds, and a drizzle of faux honey mustard dressing. YUM. the dressing was roughly 3 tbs dijon, 1 1/2 tbs rice wine vinegar, and honey flavored agave to taste.
me, the midwest vaygun!
- 45,783 hits
looking for something?
- So, it's just a little chilly outside, NBD. 😉 @ The Hive Salon instagram.com/p/hnvIYbOd2p/ 3 days ago
- You're as cold as ice.... #icestagram #nofilter @ The Hive Salon instagram.com/p/hmlaHvOd2W/ 3 days ago
- Ice, ice, baby. Too cold! #icestagram @ The Hive Salon instagram.com/p/hmlP4wud2A/ 3 days ago
- Jack Frost nipping at your nose @ The Hive Salon instagram.com/p/hmIW2Zud4J/ 3 days ago
- The #NEturkey's are mobbin deep on my block instagram.com/p/hdsnqHOd7A/ 1 week ago
@jendoesyourhair on instagram